Alias
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of Alias Batac

Filipino AirsoftFilipino Airsoft  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

use of gamesite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greedcreeper69
Special Forces
Special Forces
greedcreeper69

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-09-11

use of gamesite Empty
PostSubject: use of gamesite   use of gamesite Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2008, 12:29 pm

just wanna suggest on our team.i just want to say that let us use our game site every time we have a game for us to know if what to put up in our site to make it improve.i hope we could also have a fund raising for us to use if there are competitions we are going to.i only remember what sheng said before.many thanks to all..
Back to top Go down
WARLORD666
President
President
WARLORD666

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-09-11

use of gamesite Empty
PostSubject: Re: use of gamesite   use of gamesite Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2008, 7:53 pm

GOOD SUGGESTION SIR GREEDCEEPER69 ABOUT THE USE OF OUR GAMESITE. AS OF TODAY, ELECTRICITY IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN OUR TABUG GAMESITE AND READY FOR USE. ABOUT THE FUND RAISING, WHAT KIND OF FUND RAISING ACTIVITY WOULD YOU SUGGEST. PLEASE EXPLAIN FURTHER OR SPECIFY SO WE COULD UNDERSTAND WHATS ON YOUR MIND. AND WHAT DID SHENG SAY?
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jumz666

use of gamesite
Page 1 of 1